Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Challenge #21

Better late than never.  I've been meaning to join in the weekly zentangle challenge posted on I am the Diva's blog since she started the challenges...21 weeks ago.  So here we are at challenge #21 and I finally got my first challenge tile completed.  Of course its too late to submit and be part of the slideshow, but I can post it here on my blog. 



If you haven't checked out the challenges I encourage you to do so.  They are lots of fun and the slideshow she puts together of all the entries people submit are great.  I love how one idea can get expressed so many different ways.  That is the beauty of zentangle!  We are all here working toward a similar goal and all bring something unique and beautiful to the table.

Keep tangling!

No comments:

Post a Comment