Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New toys!!

Okay - this attempt number 4 to get this post completed and instead of completing it on my new ipad 2, I am typing on my computer.  In the previous and now missing version of this post I was waxing poetically about how much I love my new ipad - and although I do love it, it can be a little frustrating at times.  I do really love the fact that I can pull up my zentangles and zentangle inspired art in an instant to share with anyone.

Now for my second new toy.  I came across this beauty while I was out for a walk with a friend on Saturday.  We stopped by the Mass Ave Toy Store where they have all kinds of retro and old school toys.  So I was just browsing, not really looking for anything specific and there it was - A Mandala Maker!!  How cool!.  It is totally reminiscent of the spirograph I loved when I was little and I knew I had to have it.


I don't know if anyone else has seen one of these, but I think it is pretty cool.  I am just starting to figure out how to work it - but I foresee some pretty cool stuff coming out of this.  I plan on bringing it to the next zentangle group on 9/27 for everyone to try out.  I plan on using this to design my pinwheel for the challenge this week so look for the post in a couple days!

Keep Tangling!!


No comments:

Post a Comment