Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Tangle: Tringle

I hope you will enjoy Tringle as much as I do.  I can't seem to stop tangling with Tringle.  It has found its way into all my meetings and onto all my agendas.  I have been seeing a lot of triangle and geometric shapes in art in magazines, in books and online.  I  was really intrigued by how I could turn this into a new tangle and just started playing with it.  I then did the search to see if I was reinventing the wheel...had this tangle already been done.  I went to tanglepatterns.com and found close cousins in Tink and Munchin, but think Tringle and the completed product I intended is different enough to be its own tangle.  A completed shape with the varying sizes of triangles in side with some filled in and some not.  I also like adding in the third color (keeping things in 3's) with pencil.  Keep Tangling!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This is an easy yet addictive pattern and the possibilities are many. Greetings from South Africa, Sue Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely way to fill in spaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for sharing your tangles, I'm new at this and it's fun to have some new ideas to try. Wish I lived close enough to take a class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your pattern.

    ReplyDelete