Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 18: 365 Daily Project - In the car

Tangle Variations of: Flowtus, Tagh, Bubbles and Squid (arms)

Today's suggestion really had me stumped at first, "use something from the car."  I live downtown and if you know downtown neighborhoods, no matter what, you DO NOT leave anything in your car.  Granted I have a tissue box and an ice scraper, but that is it.  Those aren't very inspiring.  So it really took me all day until I came up with the idea to use my steering wheel as the string.  I left the solid parts of the steering wheel as the negative space and tangled in the holes.  I am not very good at leaving negative space so I was pretty pleased when I put down the pen and there was still negative space left.  I also took a lot of liberty with the tangles I chose and changed them up a bit.  Overall, I am going to call it a success.  See you back here tomorrow for day 19!

Here is the string before it was tangled if you want to try it  out yourself.

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea to use the steering wheel as you string and what lovely tangles you have chosen to adorn you tile. Thanks for sharing your beautifully tangled tile.

    ReplyDelete