Thursday, March 3, 2016

Day 52: 365 Daily Project - Upside Down

Upside Down






































It has been a busy couple days.  We are in a big cleaning phase at home and our office has everything piled in the middle so we can vacuum our 100 year old brick walls.  Yep, you read that right.  Old brick walls need to occasionally be vacuumed.  

Anyway, I am still getting my projects done each day, but posting them has had to take a back seat.  That said, I found myself set up in my bedroom to do my day 52 challenge.  And then drawing upside-down!  If you are like me, you turn your tile all the time when tangling to have the best angle on what you are drawing.  Keeping the tile in just one orientation, and for it to be upside-down had me more focused on not turning the tile than what I was drawing.  I decided to draw a tree as my string.  It was a lot tougher than I would have thought. It just wasn't coming together in the same way I would draw a tree if it was right side up.  It felt very different.

I even signed my initials upside down which sure looks a bit shaky when turned right side up.

Right side up

No comments:

Post a Comment