Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 73: 365 Daily Project - Rock it!

Tangles: Sez ( I used the holes as the "seeds")
& a possible new tangle I haven't named yet.

Luckily I have a plethora of rocks lying around.  This is another one from my favorite beach to visit in California.  Some sea creature burrows into the rocks and creates these holes.  I just love them and can spend hours walking around and searching for the perfect rocks.  Anyway - I grabbed this one from my collection and so I decided to focus on the holes and work out from there.  I used my Sakura Gelly Roll pen which works "okay" on rocks.  It gives me the line width I am looking for, but doesn't lay down the ink as nicely as I would like.  A really fine tip paint pen is what I would LOVE but haven't found the right one yet. If you know one I should try PLEASE leave a comment. :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's one beautiful rock. If you can do that, I wonder what you would do with one of those fancy paint pens.
    I also wonder what future archaeologists are going to think when they find your creations. Will they recognize them as art, or come up with some theory about the ancient people of California. In any case, I hope you CO tinueto provide them with beautiful riddles to solve.

    ReplyDelete